I just cleared out almost my entire collection of children's books to donate to Timor. I had no idea I still had them and they sure brought back many fond memories. I still remember that time I got punished for fighting with my sister (yea, and I MEAN fighting) and getting "locked" in the bathroom for 2 hours. I crept out and snuck in a Roald Dahl book to accompany me. The BFG to be precise.
Now, I'm just left with my fiction books, like Jodi Picoult, and the Harry Potter series. *sniff* I'll miss those books! (I'm getting really sentimental here, so just ignore me.)
My mom's getting me to search on the different US universities and their tuition fees now and OMG, they're like in the tens of thousands per year for tuition ONLY in USD.
Until the day I die, I'll spill my heart for you.
2:55 PM